The Junta de Andalucía chooses GESMATIK for the delivery of masks in its Courts
The Junta de Andalucía has pioneered the adoption of technology to ensure compliance with ANTICOVID19 protocols.
He has installed
mask machines in his
Courts of Seville. This is a success story that is enabling the Board to ensure the proper use of protective equipment and free internal staff from mask preparation and delivery tasks.
Data sheet for this SUCCESS CASE:
- Product supplied: weekly kit of 5 surgical masks.
- GESMATIK machines Model of 70 cms.
- Each machine houses 2,100 mask units.
- Product presentation: self-locking bags.
- Product access restriction: 1 kit per week for each user.
- The occupational health manager receives weekly reporting of user/extraction records.
The Courts of the Junta de Andalucía thus manage to meet the objectives posed to this technological project: control the consumption of masks to avoid waste, have the product well ordered, store masks with guarantee of hygiene and sealing, limit the number of masks delivered to each user, record and record the delivery of the equipment and free the internal staff from the tasks of preparation and delivery of masks.
Learn why GESMATIK is the best solution for the delivery of masks.