The Junta de Andalucía has pioneered the adoption of technology to ensure compliance with ANTICOVID19 protocols.
have been installed in the Courts of Seville. This is a success case, proper use of protective equipment is ensured and internal staff is relieved from mask preparation and delivery tasks.
Data sheet for this SUCCESS CASE:
- Product supplied: weekly kit of 5 surgical masks.
- GESMATIK machines Model of 70 cms.
- Each machine houses 2,100 mask units.
- Product presentation: self-locking bags.
- Product access restriction: 1 kit per week for each user.
- The occupational health manager receives weekly reporting of user/extraction records.
The Courts of the Junta de Andalucía thus manage to meet the objectives posed to this technological project: control the consumption of masks to avoid waste, keep the product well arranged and organized, store masks with guarantee of hygiene and sealing, limit the number of masks delivered to each user, record the delivery of the equipment and free the internal staff from the tasks of preparation and delivery of masks.